Home / Campus Life / TIDAL continues to flop hard; Ariana Grande and Big Sean call it quits

TIDAL continues to flop hard; Ariana Grande and Big Sean call it quits

Photo Illustration: Kayla Stroud/THE SPECTATOR

Written by Kayla Stroud, Web Editor

Bruce Jenner Photo Hits the Stands

Photo Credit: Flikr
Photo Credit: Flikr

Just days ahead of his sit-down interview with Diane Sawyer, former Olympian Bruce Jenner was photographed in a dress this week. In a photo so grainy that it’d make yeti hunter proud, the New York Daily News displays a shot of Jenner relaxing outside his Malibu home in a striped long sleeved dress. This would mark the first time Jenner has been seen in his new look. However, TMZ reports that the paparazzi responsible for the pictures are now under investigation. It’s illegal for photographers to use zoom lenses to capture people on private property without their consent.

TIDAL Continues to Flop

Photo Credit: Flikr
Photo Credit: Flikr

Jay Z’s latest business project continues to be an embarrassment. According to The Independent, the streaming service had originally climbed to the U.S. top 20 app chart for iPhones immediately after the big announcement. However, less than a month later it has since tumbled out of the top 700. Yes, that’s right, the top 700.

And in a hilarious turn of events, Tidal’s campaign to upsurge major competitor Spotify, has actually had a positive effect on Spotify. Pushing Spotify back into the top 25 download list.

Tim Tebow Has Arisen

Photo Credit: wikimedia
Photo Credit: wikimedia

Former Heisman winner and the ever-saintly Tim Tebow has found himself a new job. For now, at least. According to ESPN, Tebow signed a contract with the Philadelphia Eagles early Monday morning. He will be paid the league minimum of $660Kwith no guaranteed money. Although the likelihood of the guy even making it past OTAs are slim, it’s still amusing seeing the circus that surrounds kick back into high gear at the mere thought of him being the third QB on the depth chart. Ridiculous.

Ariana Grande and Petite Sean Split

Photo Credit: Flikr
Photo Credit: Flikr

According to PEOPLE, our favorite munchkin duo have decided to call it quits. After eight months of dating, Ariana Grande and Big Sean’s rep released a statement confirming the news. Grande broke her silence by posting on Twitter that she was “good” after the breakup.

Part 2: Meet The Models

Note: this is the second half of a story on the Divinity Modeling troupe. For ...