Home / Campus Life / Food delivery; A college student’s lifeline

Food delivery; A college student’s lifeline

Photo Illustration: Kayla Stroud/SPECTATOR

Written by Aldean Starr, Staff Writer

Jimmy John’s: Jimmy John’s is a sandwich restaurant that has a reputation for great delivery. Jimmy John’s sandwiches are plain slims, 8-inch subs, giant clubs and its premiere sandwich is the “J.J. Gargantuan”. Jimmy John’s offers the best delivery fee at 25 cents and has no minimum price amount for delivery.

Domino’s: Domino’s is a pizza joint that is known for its taste and prices. Domino’s has a delivery fee of $1.99, and the minimum amount for them to deliver is at least $9.50. Domino’s is popular on campus for its student prices and late business hours.

Papa John’s: Papa John’s is a pizza joint that specializes in flavor and great deals. It has a delivery fee of $2.25 and requires a customer to buy a minimum amount of $10.00.

Marco’s: Marco’s is a pizza joint that is known for its tasty pizza, but the prices are known to be high. The delivery fee is $2.50 and a customer must spend a minimum of $9.00.

Garden Café: Garden Café is a Chinese cafeteria that offers a large portion of food, and it has great flavor. It has a delivery fee of $2.00 and requires customers to spend a minimum of $10.00 for delivery.

Hunan House: Hunan House is a Chinese cafeteria that offers great prices and fast delivery which makes it a popular choice. It has a delivery fee of $3.00 and requires a customer to spend $12.00 in order for them to deliver.

Blazin’ Wingz: Blazin’ Wingz is a restaurant that specializes in wings but it also has tenders and chicken sandwiches. Blazin’ Wingz is very popular for students at VSU, because it has great wings. The delivery fee is $1.50, and customers must spend a minimum amount of $10.00 for delivery.

Red Alert! VSU free speech in danger

VSU has earned a “red light” rating from the Foundation for Individual Rights and Expression, ...