Looking to Earn Extra $$?
The Spectator is growing! Join our team today!
We are looking to hire VSU students to work as Account Representatives & Graphic Designers.
Account Representative positions usually require at least 10 to 15 hours weekly and include, but are not limited to, the following duties:
- selling advertising for our different productsby:
- contacting area businesses establishing a clientele
- obtaining approval for scheduled advertisements in a timely manner
- collecting money from customers for ads sold when appropriate and necessary
- maintaining paperwork and documentation as required
- attending weekly sales staff meetings
- training via role playing, watching videos, etc.
- attending weekly meetings
Account Representatives will earn valuable experience and earn commissions up to 15% from sales for advertising in the following products:
- The Spectator
- The Spectator Mobile App
- The Spectator website
- The Blazer Bargain Coupon Book
- Other productions
Graphic Designers will grow in experience building an unbelievable portfolio of paid work in print, web and mobile advertising and marketing products. Must have experience with Photoshop and Illustrator. Some InDesign experience is desirable but not necessary. Most designers earn awards in their fields across the state after having worked in this position because of the sheer volume of work, experience and knowledge gained. Your skills will skyrocket!
Email your letter of interest and resume, along with samples of work for graphic designers, today to Aimee Napier, Advertising Sales Manager, The Spectator, email@example.com.