Home / Campus Life / A Gronking to remember, Bruce Jenner’s interview and Jessie J unfollows

A Gronking to remember, Bruce Jenner’s interview and Jessie J unfollows

Written by Kayla Stroud, Web Editor

In “Why is this even a thing?” News

How did this even happen? I don’t know, but an Ohio couple filed a lawsuit against author Lacey Noonan, as well as the self-publishing platforms of Apple, Amazon and Barnes & Noble for the selling of erotica book “A Gronking to Remember.” Yes, that’s right, “A Gronking to Remember.” It’s a play on New England Patriots’ tight end Rob Gronkowski’s name. The author used an unauthorized photo of them on the cover. It’s safe to assume Noonan put her Flickr account to good use.

The story is about a woman who ventured to a New England Patriots’ game. When Gronkowski scored a touchdown and did his patented “Gronk Spike” she got a little…excited. Want to know the most horrifying part? If you want this book you’d have the shell out $3 for a meager 68 pages.

Oh, and heads up. The sequel was just released.

Miley and Liam possibly reconciling?

After spending several years apart it seems as if Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth might be getting back together. According to US Weekly, the two have been spotted together for the first time in months. This comes weeks after her split from Patrick Schwarzenegger, who was caught in a precarious situation with another woman while vacationing. No word from their reps on confirmation.

Bruce Jenner Interview/Kris Jenner has suddenly become mute

The former Olympian had a sit down interview with Diane Sawyer last Friday night where he finally told the world that he was planning on going through with a sex change. The two hour special was very informative and went in depth on Jenner’s past and his struggles. ABC asked Jenner’s former wives questions on the topic. All of them gave thoughtful responses except for his most recent and most prominent ex, Kris, who said “No Comment.” I think it’s safe to assume that she’ll only give her opinion when she’s getting paid. Expect an interview involving her and the rest of the Kardashian Klan coming soon.

A butthurt singer Jessie J unfollows

After fans cursed her out on Twitter, singer Jessie J paid them back by unfollowing everyone on her account. With the exception of the four people who bought her last album. How lucky for them. She would then go on to tweet about her being unappreciated and how if she started to sing like a “donkey” they’d have a reason the curse her out. Although no one is sure why the fans were upset or why Jessie would react so drastically to trolls, her Twitter mentions are hilarious right now.

I can’t blame her. I wouldn’t want 1000+ fans clogging my timeline either.

Counseling Center helps students with final exam stress

Final exams are approaching, which means this is when most students put in the slightest ...